Welcome to our website!
- Please do not throw things away. Items that you think are garbage could quite possibly be something of value.
- Please let us review your estate before items are given away so we can help you make the most money of your possessions.
- We will treat your estate with respect and care. We will save photographs and important papers as we come across them as we process the estate.
- Do not feel shame or embarrassment about the state of the home. Over the years, we have seen it all, from the sparsely decorated to the extreme hoarder. We are here to help, not judge.
- We understand the overwhelming pressures that can come when there is a change of circumstance whether it is from the death of a loved one, downsizing, relocating or going into assisted living. We want to ease this burden and make the transition as pleasant as possible while making the most money for the estate.
- At the completion of the estate sale, our team will box and consolidate any items left over to be picked up by a local charity. We will leave the house empty and clean, and will provide a donation slip with the check from the sale.